Tuesday, January 12, 2016

my semester goal

    this semester, my academic goal is to complete all of study island by the end of march. this is because study island is one of my requirements for scholar assembly and for the eoty lel to hawaii. in order to achieve this goal, i will try to achieve at least one blue ribbon everyday or every other day. this will help me get closer to my goal because if i were to complete one ribbon everyday, i would get seven ribbons every week which will help me complete study island. if i need assistance on a topic in math or english, i will personally go to my teacher for help rather than helplessly trying to understand the concept. this will benefit both my study island and my understanding of the topic. finally, i will try my very best to avoid guessing because guessing will lead to many correct or incorrect answers. in result, i will have a lower average and must answer more questions to reach the minimum average for the lesson. that is why i will avoid guessing on questions. however, if i do not complete these steps toward my goal, i will not be able to complete my goal. this is my academic goal for this semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment