Tuesday, January 26, 2016

my dream job

  my dream jobs are to be a teacher or a lawyer. i want to be a teacher because of the fact that i am able to teach children who will one day become incredible advocates and leaders. i will also be able to educate both my students and myself. another reason i want to become a teacher is because of the fact that i can be involved in my students´ dreams and possibly even inspiration. plus, i can get a bunch of gifts from the parents of my students, but mostly because of the inspiration and education i can bestow upon my students. however, i am not certain about the grade level i would want to teach. 
  i would also like to be a lawyer because i want to get to know, stand, and object for the laws that this country is based on. i would also like to help clients who are unjustly sued or charged because of their wealth or situation and i get that money too. however, i do not want to get involved in cases in which requires charging a innocent person and helping someone i know is a cruel person.
  these are my dream jobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment