Friday, January 22, 2016

my role models

  my role models are my teachers and friends. my teachers are the people who teach me throughout my education. they inspire me because when i grow up i want to become a teacher, and seeing my own teachers and how they teach are one of the many things that want me to become a teacher. as for my friends, they are the people who keep me company and expand my knowledge of my community and the world. without my friends, i highly doubt that i would ever know how to ride a bus to a specific place.
  first off, my teachers inspire me with their teaching techniques. for example, how my teachers engage a class, control their students, take care of the misbehaving kids, and how they reward their students. secondly, my friends inspire me with their way of handling real life ¨issues¨ and how they are responsible (in some way).
  these people are my role models simply because of their impact on my life as a teenager and that they are inspiring and motivating as people in my lives. without my teachers, i would probably have a different career goal. without my friends, i would not know what and how to ride a metro to a place like grove. i am forever thankful for these people and are my most important inspiration in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment